John Taylor Teaching School Hub and Staffordshire Research School
Booking Terms and Conditions
The John Taylor Teaching School Hub and Staffordshire Research School is committed to the safeguarding and promotion of welfare of all children, young people, and vulnerable adults. All staff, volunteers and visitors are expected to share this commitment.
Organisations booking training courses are requested to pay the fee within 30 days of the date of the invoice.
Cancellations by the delegate / refunds
Notice given by delegate (prior to course Applicable fee / procedure
– 28 or more days’ notice of cancellation: Full refund
– 28 to 14 days’ notice of cancellation: 50% refund
– 14 days or less notice of cancellation: No refund
– Delegates can transfer his/her booking for an event to another delegate, at no additional cost.
– Delegates can transfer his/her booking to a course of the same value, and/or use the course fee of the original booking towards a course of a higher value. In this instance, the delegate/delegate’s organisation will be invoiced for the shortfall.
– Delegates will not be entitled to any refund where a transfer to an alternative course has been made and he/she cancels attendance at that other course. Any subsequent cancellations will be charged at 100% of the course fee.
– Only one transfer is permitted per course per delegate.
Alterations / Cancellations of Courses by the Staffordshire Research School
It may be necessary for John Taylor Teaching School Hub and Staffordshire Research School to change the content and timing of a course, the facilitator, the date, or the venue. In the unlikely event of the course being cancelled by the John Taylor Teaching School Hub or the Staffordshire Research School, a full refund will be made unless the delegate choses to transfer his or her booking to an alternative date for the course.
For all bookings, the liability of SRS shall be limited to the amount of the fee actually paid to SRS by the delegate. For this reason, delegates are encouraged to not to book travel or accommodation more than two weeks prior to any course date.
Directions to the venue, timings and Zoom links for remote access will be sent to the delegate by email prior to the event. John Taylor Teaching School Hub and the Staffordshire Research School will not be responsible for the non-arrival of registration information due to filtering and quarantine restrictions of systems that organisations use. Delegates are reminded to check their filters, quarantine, and email junk files. Any delegate not receiving the registration information by 7 days prior to the event or on the day should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The John Taylor Teaching School Hub and Staffordshire Research School reserves the right to charge late payment interest on any outstanding invoice at the rate of 5%.